The TTSR5-1 Truck Tire Sidewall Remover (Patent Pending) removes sidewalls from car and truck tires with a minimum of 17” bead diameter and up to 50” overall tire diameter. It is easy to operate, simply:
- Roll the tire over the tire lifting fork
- Step on the foot actuator to lift the tire onto the cutting blades
- Press the start button
- Remove tire and sidewall
- Repeat steps 1-4 for the other side of the tire
We set out to manufacture a Truck Tire Sidewall Remover that would have an equal production rate as our competitors, but would cost a lot less. And after months of design work and testing, we accomplished our goals and produced a machine that costs HALF as much as our competitors' prices!
Computer aided design and stress analysis allowed us to create a machine that is simple to operate and has the structural strength needed to withstand cutting through steel wire in truck tires while maintaining an affordable price. The machine has a tire lifter that allows a single operator to load heavy truck tires. In order to create variable cuts on the sidewall, we have designed quick adjusting rollers that allow the operator to cut closer to the tread or closer to the bead, whichever is necessary for the task at hand. A simple toggle switch actuates the tire height adjustment, which allows the operator to cut anywhere on the sidewall.
To maintain the level of safety of our previous models, guards cover all drive systems and the momentary start button keeps the hands of the operator clear from the cutting blade. Like all our previous models, many of the parts on this machine are standard "off the shelf" items that can be found locally and all parts are available directly from EECO.
Remove Sidewalls from passenger car, light truck, truck, aircraft, and super single tires.
- Reduces volume
- Pre-process before chipping/shredding
- Make recycled products from the pieces
- Eliminate water retention
Input: Whole Tires
- Whole passenger car, light truck, truck, aircraft, and super single tires.
- Minimum rim diameter: 15" (38cm)
- Maximum tire diameter: 50" (127cm)
Output: Sidewalls + Tread
- 2 Sidewalls per tire.
- 1 Tread Ring per tire.
Steel beads can be removed from sidewalls with rubber casing or completely extracted. Tread Rings can be cut to create a strip that further reduces volume and allows for more processing options.
- Average 60 tires per hour
Size & Weight:
- Floor space: 42” x 33” (107cm x 84cm)
- Weight: 430lbs (195Kg)
- 5 HP Single-Phase Leeson TEFC Motor
- 220v @ 60Hz. International customers, please call to discuss electrical needs.
- 25 Amp Peak Draw
- Requires plug for local electrical power, sold separately.
- 120PSI (8 bar) @ 3-5CFM (142L/m)
- Requires 1/4 female NPT quick disconnect.
EECO has collaborated with 2 lending companies to provide financing for our customers, depending on their needs. For amounts of $500 - $20,000, a Clicklease financing application is available on every machine page. For amounts over $20,000, Partners Capital Group has a simple and straightforward application that can be found here: https://www.flexiblefinanceoptions.com/eaeco
Please keep in mind that EECO has no part in the approval process or setting interest rates. Feel free to use your own financer if a better rate is available. DO NOT SEND FINANCING APPLICATIONS TO EECO.