The TNM-1 Tread Nesting Machine quickly folds car and light truck tire treads and nests them into one another after sidewalls have been separated from a tire with EECO's Sidewall Remover. This nesting process dramatically reduces the space required per tread, simplifying storage and logistics. The machine is completely pneumatic, it is capable of nesting many more treads than an operator could do manually in a fraction the time. Operation is simple, start with the machine in the UP position:
- Place a tread over the tread draping shafts, firmly against the machine.
Start with a small diameter tread and use progressively larger diameter treads.
- Switch the machine into the DOWN position.
- Load another tread. This may be done while the nesting action is in progress.
- Switch the machine back to the UP position.
- Repeat steps 2-3-4 until ~6-9 treads have been nested together.
- Remove the nested treads from the machine.
There is no regular maintenance required for this machine. The common wear parts (bearings, air hoses, etc.) are standard "off the shelf" parts. Most parts are available locally. All parts are available from EECO.
EECO has collaborated with 2 lending companies to provide financing for our customers, depending on their needs. For amounts of $500 - $20,000, a Clicklease loan application is available on every machine page. For amounts over $20,000, Partners Capital Group has a simple and straightforward application that can be found here: https://www.flexiblefinanceoptions.com/eaeco
Please keep in mind that EECO has no part in the approval process or setting interest rates. Feel free to use your own financer if a better rate is available. DO NOT SEND FINANCING APPLICATIONS TO EECO.