EECO has an exceptional tire sidewall remover for sale. The SR1-1 Sidewall Remover simultaneously removes both sidewalls from a passenger or light truck tire in one operation that takes less than 5 seconds. It’s suitable for most types of passenger tires and requires very basic maintenance. Get maximum value from your used tires. Buy the tire sidewall remover from EECO today!
Operating the SR1-1 is simple. The machine should remain powered-on between consecutive cuts, then:
- Place a tire over the two rollers.
- Pull down on the right lever to begin rotating the tire.
- Pull the left lever to engage the cutting blades.
- Push both levers back after the cuts are complete.
- Remove sidewalls and tread from machine.
Both sidewalls are cut simultaneously, in less than 5 seconds. Actual production rates will vary due to operator efficiency, availability of tires, and location of disposal pile. A conservative production rate of three tires per minute is common, with four or more tires per minute possible when a loader helps bring tires to the operator and take away the cut pieces.
A hand wheel allows the operator to adjust the blade position for most types of passenger tires, including low-profile and run-flat tires.
The cutting surface is a pair of standard Extra Heavy Duty Utility Blades, one for each sidewall. Each blade has a lifespan of 400-600 tires per blade, 200-300 per side. The blades can be changed in a matter of seconds:
- Loosen the two blade holder thumbscrews.
- Slide out the worn blade.
- Flip the blade or slide in a replacement.
- Retighten the two blade holder thumbscrews.
The only maintenance required is regular lubrication to the drive chain and several grease fittings. Most common wear parts (blades, bearings, etc.) are standard off-the-shelf parts and typically available locally. All parts are available from EECO.