The BWB2-1 Bead Wire Baler is designed to bale bead wires extracted from passenger car and light-truck tires using our BWR5-1 machine. This is a great addition for anyone who currently has our BWR5-1 and needs to create a more marketable scrap steel product to sell directly to scrap yards and foundries!
Operating the BWB2-1 is simple but note that the machine will not start unless both doors are closed and the emergency stop is released:
- Cut 2 lengths of bailing wire pulled to the 6' indicator and place them in the grooves at the bottom of the bailing chamber.
- Place bead wires into the opening at the top until the chamber is full then close the upper door.
- Press the START button to actuate the compression cycle.
- Repeat steps 2&3 until the machine indicates that a bale is full. It will remain in the down position to allow for bailing wire to be fed around the bail.
- Feed the 2 lengths of bailing wire from step 1 through the grooves in the top of the compression plate.
- Twist each end of each bailing wire to itself.
- Press the START button to release the bail.
- Open the lower door and extract the bail from the machine.
Production rate for this machine can range up to 4 bales per hour but can vary greatly depending on operator efficiency. Every bearing on the machine is sealed from water and debris, and maintenance is extremely simple. The motor is fully enclosed, and directly mounted to the hydraulic system, so there are no chains or sprockets that need constant lubrication. The hydraulic system has a filter that should be changed every 2-3 years. Please visit our parts page for all replacement parts associated with this machine.
The only common consumable for the Bead Wire Baler is the baling wire that you will use for tying each bale.
EECO has collaborated with 2 lending companies to provide financing for our customers, depending on their needs. For amounts of $500 - $20,000, a Clicklease financing application is available on every machine page. For amounts over $20,000, Partners Capital Group has a simple and straightforward application that can be found here: https://www.flexiblefinanceoptions.com/eaeco
Please keep in mind that EECO has no part in the approval process or setting interest rates. Feel free to use your own financer if a better rate is available. DO NOT SEND FINANCING APPLICATIONS TO EECO.